Switzerland at a glance – good reasons for choosing Switzerland
Its central position in the middle of Europe makes land-locked Switzerland an ideal meeting & incentive destination in Europe. Thanks to the ease of accessibility offered by most of the airline companies, you can travel comfortably and direct to Switzerland. Not to be forgotten are the unique Swiss natural wonders, the beauty of the landscape and the variety of cultural attractions with the four different languages in the various regions and cities. The short distances within the country mean that a variety of regions can be covered in one visit: from breath-taking glacial, mountainous scenery to palms and vineyards in Mediterranean surroundings. Countless international event and meeting planners are aware of the fact that a successful event is marked, among other things, by varied scenery, good infrastructure and a high standard of service and social commitment. Switzerland can offer these criteria the whole year round.
· Magnificent, varied scenery in the heart of Europe – both in summer and winter
· High-quality service with motivated commitment and a willingness to serve
· Exemplary hospitality in hotels and restaurants
· Excellent value for money
· Safe, clean and punctual – one of the most stable democracies in the world.
· Varied, multi-lingual culture
· Short distances and transfer times – 4 international airports and numerous regional airports.
Population: 7.7 Million inhabitants
Surface: 41’293 km2
Confederation since: 1 August 1291
Official Languages: German, French, Italian, Romansch
Bordering countries: Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Liechtenstein
Swiss Confederation consists of 26 Cantons (States)
Currency: Swiss Franc
Airports: Zurich, Geneva, Basle, Berne, Lugano, Sion, Saanen-Gstaad and St.MoritzAirports